A.Vogel Atrosan Devil’s Claw 30 Tablets
Devils Claw can be used for joint pain and to reduce symptoms of back pain or other rheumatism pains in the shoulders and elbows, or for knee and other joint pains.
3 in stock
Atrosan Devil’s Claw tablets may be used as a rheumatism product for the relief of joint & muscular pain in adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
Devil’s Claw is cultivated in the Kalahari without the use of artificial fertilisers, insecticides or fungicides. Devil’s Claw tablets is a traditional herbal remedy licensed as a rheumatism product for joint pain relief, including the relief of joint pain, muscular pain, knee, hip, elbow or shoulder pain and for treating lower back pain.
Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets may be used as a rheumatism product for the relief of joint & muscular pain in adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
- Use one tablet twice daily immediately after food. The dose can be increased to two tablets twice daily if relief is not obtained after 3 to 5 days.
- Do not use if you have a hypersensitivity to Devil’s Claw or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Do not use if you have heart problems, consult your doctor before using Devil’s Claw products such as Atrosan
- Consult your doctor if joint pain is accompanied by swelling, redness or a fever
Devil’s Claw tablets may be used with other pain relieving medicines. If you do not feel the benefits of using this product after 8 weeks, or if your condition worsens, you should consult your doctor.
Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets contain the extract of Harpagophytum procumbens root, also known as Devil’s Claw.
- One film-coated tablet contains 480 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens D.C. and/or H. zeyheri L. Decne.) (1.5-3.0:1). Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% V/V.
- Other ingredients found in Atrosan® Devil’s Claw tablets are lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, precipitated silica, colloidal silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). The tablet coating contains talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol and hypromellose.