Absolute Aromas Orange Essential Oil 10ml
Sweet Orange has a wonderful warm, citrus aroma, to calm the mind and uplift the mood. The oil is well known to calm digestive problems. It has similar relaxing properties to that of Mandarin and Bergamot.
2 in stock
- Plant Family: Rutaceae.
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Method of Extraction: The oil is expressed from the peel of the fruit.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antispasmodic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic, Antiseptic.
- Contraindications: Non toxic and non irritant in prescribed doses.
- Oil Appearance: Pale Yellow to Amber.
- Chakra: Heart.
- Chinese Element: Wood.
Brazil is by far the biggest producer, dominating the market. After careful selection of a number of good quality Orange oils, Absolute Aromas selected this exceptionally mouth-watering Spanish oil reminiscent of juicy oranges.
For a heart-warming bath, blend 2 drops of Sweet Orange, 3 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Benzoin in a teaspoon of Peach Kernel oil, add to a hot bath for a long soak!
For the perfect Christmas atmosphere, blend 3 drops of Sweet Orange, 2 drops of Frankincense and I drop of Clove to the water in an oil burner.