Bio-Kult Infantis Advanced Multi Action Formulation for Infants
Bio- Kult Infantis contains live bacteria to complement the existing gut flora naturally present in a healthy person’s digestive system.
Bio- Kult Infantis is a scientifically developed advanced multi action formulation for babies, toddlers and young children.
Each sachet contains 7 strains of live bacteria and is high in Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA).
Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) is also added to contribute to the normal function of the immune system. This formulation makes Bio- Kult Infantis a great choice for your infant.
3 in stock
Bio- Kult does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken:
- By babies, toddlers and young children as an introduction to the Bio- Kult range
- Alongside antibiotics
- When travelling
Bio- Kult contains:
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega 3
- Vitamin D3
0.5- 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with quarter of a sachet for babies <6 months). If adding to hot food or drink, mix immediately prior to consumption. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
*If your child is taking any medications or has any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
Bio Kult Infantis sachets can be sprinkled onto food or mixed with a drink.
- Preplex® (gum acacia and fructooligosaccharide (FOS))
- Live bacteria (Milk and soya) – see strains below
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3
Live bacteria strains:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Nutrition information (per sachet)
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet.
- Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of NRV and 25% of Public Health England’s current recommendations for infants).
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109 CFU/g),
- Concentration of 1 billion microorganisms per sachet throughout the shelf life.
- DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet