Bonjela can be used to relieve pain and reduce inflammation and help fight infection in infant teething, mouth ulcers, cold sores and sore spots due to dentures in adults and orthodontic devices in children.
Before you use Bonjela:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredients or any of the ingredients listed below.
- If you are currently taking aspirin or other salicylate, except under direction of a doctor
- In children under 4 months
- if you have active or a history of recurrent stomach ulcer
- if you are currently suffering from chicken pox or flu particularly in children and adolescents under 16 years of age
Take special care with Bonjela:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use
- If there is no improvement after 7 days, consult your doctor
- especially in children, as frequent application may give rise to salicylate poisoning