Godefroy Instant Eyebrow Tint- Natural Black
- Great Results In Less Than 2 Minutes
- 4 Weeks of Rich, Vibrant Eyebrow Color!
- Clinically Tested.
1 in stock
A non-toxic formula that contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. Formulated with plant extracts, this fast acting, gentle formula delivers rich, long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks!
A great alternative to daily eyebrow pencil and powder application, tinting your eyebrows help define each eyebrow hair and gives the appearance of longer, thicker eyebrows.
- 3 – .03 fl oz. / 1 ml Cream Colorant
- 3 – .03 fl oz. / 1 ml Gel Activator
- 1 Reusable Applicator Stick, 3 Work station cards, instruction manual.
How to use:
Tinting the Eyebrows
Preparing the brows
- Very Important. For best results, wash eyebrows with a mild soap and water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
- To protect the skin from accidental staining, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly around the eyebrow. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows, this could inhibit coloring process.
- Remove work station card and squeeze entire contents of Solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. Do not mix.
- It is best to tint one eyebrow at a time, allowing the color to process completely before starting the second eyebrow. Using enclosed applicator stick, apply solution No 1 onto the eyebrow. Let stand for 2 minutes. Gently blot dry with a tissue before proceeding to the next step.
- Wipe applicator stick clean and apply Solution No 2 directly to the eyebrow. Let stand one minute and wipe clean with a damp tissue or cotton ball. Remove any color that may have gotten onto the skin with a damp tissue.
Helpful hint. For slightly darker, longer lasting results, reapply remaining mixture and repeat the process.
Perform a patch test 48hrs before use!