Formulated with a powerful combination of Cetylpyridinium Chloride antiseptic, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Fluoride. Ortho Kin is a brilliant choice of mouthwash for use during orthodontic treatment whether you have fixed braces (train-tracks) or removable braces; with soothing ingredients to help reduce the inflammation caused by wearing braces.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride kills bacteria and inhibits plaque formation, this antiseptic is particularly good at eliminating bad breath.
As with all Kin products, Ortho Kin is an Alcohol-Free Mouthwash. Alcohol is used as an antiseptic in many mouthwashes however Kin do not include this in any products, as alcohol can often cause a burning sensation and be drying.
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting correct maintenance of gingival tissue.
- Alcohol-Free Mouthwash No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 Helps to reinforce epithelium and mucous membranes, providing comfort. Protects and revitalises gums, which can be vulnerable to inflammation during orthodontic treatment.
- Vitamin E acetate Promotes tissue regeneration. Vitamin E acetate’s primary function is as an antioxidant. It is also a well known skin conditioning ingredient.
- Fluoride 500 ppm Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content in mouthwash helps to prevent caries.
- Strawberry Mint Flavour Gentle pleasant taste.
Usage : Brush teeth at least twice a day, for 2-3 minutes, ideally after meals, and before bedtime. For best results, after brushing with Ortho Kin Toothpaste, rinse for 1 minute with Ortho Kin Mouthwash. Mouthwash suitable for daily long-term use during orthodontic treatment.