Formulated with a powerful combination of Cetylpyridinium Chloride antiseptic, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E and Fluoride. Ortho Kin is a brilliant choice of toothpaste for use during orthodontic treatment whether you have fixed braces (train-tracks) or removable braces; with soothing ingredients to help reduce any inflammation caused by wearing braces.
As with all Kin products, Ortho Kin is an Alcohol-Free Toothpaste. Kin do not include alcohol in any products, as alcohol can often cause a burning sensation and be drying. As an alternative antiseptic Ortho Kin uses Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC).
Cetylpyridinium Chloride kills bacteria and inhibits plaque formation, this antiseptic is particularly good at eliminating bad breath.
- Contains Cetylpyridinium Chloride An effective antiseptic in the prevention of the growth of the microorganisms in dental plaque, promoting healthy gums
- Alcohol-Free Toothpaste No drying or irritation of mucosa. No burning of gum tissues.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 Helps to reinforce epithelium and mucous membranes, providing comfort. Protects and revitalises gums, which can be vulnerable to inflammation during orthodontic treatment.
- Vitamin E acetate Promotes tissue regeneration. Vitamin E acetate’s primary function is as an antioxidant. It is also a well known skin conditioning ingredient.
- Fluoride 1450 ppm Strengthening dental enamel, high fluoride content in toothpaste helps to prevent caries.
- Strawberry Mint Flavour Gentle pleasant taste encourages patient usage.
Toothpaste Sold in 75ml Tubes.
Usage : Brush teeth at least twice a day, for 2-3 minutes, ideally after meals, and before bedtime. For best results, after brushing with Ortho Kin Toothpaste, rinse for 1 minute with Ortho Kin Mouthwash. Toothpaste for orthodontic patients, suitable for daily long-term use.