Nurofen For Children Six Plus – Strawberry 200ml
Nurofen for Children Six Plus is a specially formulated oral suspension for children aged six years and up.
Designed for short term use to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
Fast, effective and long lasting relief:
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
Benefits & Features
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Strawberry flavour
- Read the Carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a child under six years old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
A two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) is provided to ensure accuracy.
Dosage: Do not give more frequently than listed below
|Child’s age (Weight)||Dosage||Frequency* (In a 24 hour period)|
|6-9years (20-30kg)||5ml (one 5ml spoonful (large end))||3 times per day|
|9-12 years (30-40kg)||7.5ml (One 5ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5ml spoonful (small end))||3 times per day|
*Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours.
Do not give to children who:
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and the elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the stated does
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
See leaflet for further information
- Each 5ml contains 200mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified water, Glycerol, Citric Acid monohydrate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Strawberry Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup and Strawberry Flavour 500244E
- Medicine spoon in pack
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Discard 6 months after first opening.