Probiotic gummies for kids and teens
Live cultures for kids aged 3 years and over – these soft, chewable fruit gummies provide high quality friendly bacteria, Vitamin D and Calcium in a delicious gummy.
- Supports your child’s immune^ and gut* health in one supplement Includes Vitamin D and Calcium, plus live cultures and FOS fibres; all in one easy-to-take daily supplement especially formulated for kids aged 3+.
- A natural choice Made purely from a base of fruit (juices/purees) and pectin (from apple/citrus), with absolutely no hidden nasties; no additives or preservatives, no sugar syrups or artificial colourings!
- Deliciously fruity Extensively taste-tested by children, Kids Gummies is a mouth-wateringly delicious supplement which will win over even the fussiest child.
- No added sugar or sweeteners Unlike other gummies and yoghurt products that use sugar syrups, sugar alcohols and or added sugar (some using as much as 3 teaspoons per individual serving), the sweetness in Kids Gummies comes from the natural fruit sugars.
- Highly researched Contains the friendly bacteria strain Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2, one of the most researched strains of Bacillus for children
- Vegan A vegan alternative to dairy based yoghurts and yoghurt drinks and other gummies that use gelatine (from animal source).
- 100% plastic free packaging Perfect for those who are trying to limit their use of plastic, Kids Gummies comes in a home compostable pouch made from plant fibres and a fully recyclable FSC-certified carton.
- Highly recommended From the brand of friendly bacteria supplements most trusted by parents. As determined in an independent UK survey of 1,000 people, August 2020.
Kids Gummies can be given to children, from 3 years onwards, with the following recommendations:
- 1 Kids Gummy a day, with or without food.
- One Kids Gummy contains 2 billion Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2, prebiotic FOS (0.55g), Vitamin D3 (5mcg) and Calcium (120mg).
- Anyone consuming this product must be able to chew solid food.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dosage.
- Can be used on an ongoing basis.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
Live probiotic cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, children with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this product.
- Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2
- Vitamin D3
- FOS fibers
Prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 0.55g; apple juice concentrate; apple puree concentrate; strawberry puree concentrate; Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) (120mg: 17%DV 3 years / 10%DV 4 years+); lemon juice concentrate; pectin; black carrot juice concentrate (for color); natural flavor; citrus fiber; Probiotic cultures: Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2; Vitamin D3 (5mcg: 33%DV 3 years / 25%DV 4 years+)
Each gummy contains 2 billion CFU of good bacteria. Guaranteed until the date of expiry.
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavorings, colorings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
Due to the natural ingredients, there may be some color variation over time. This does not affect the quality of the product.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a healthy and varied diet.
||1 gummy daily
||3 years to 12 years