skip to Main Content
Call Us Today: 045 868112 info@marronspharmacy.ie

Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Liquid 150ml

11.99

For your baby’s vital years, this includes a source of 14 important vitamins and minerals to support a time of rapid growth and development.

6 in stock

Description

  • Carefully balanced, comprehensive formula
  • With vitamins A, C and D. Vitamin D contributes to normal immune system function
  • Suitable from 6 months to 4 years

USE SPOON TO MEASURE LIQUID, THEN MIX INTO YOUR BABY’S USUAL MILK OR WATER

6 months to 4 years: 5ml daily (1 teaspoonful)
5ml daily (1 teaspoonful)

For children aged 3 – 4 years the amount may be administered directly from spoon if desired.

Do not exceed the recommended intake. Wellbaby Liquid may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums. Wash and dry the spoon thoroughly after use (do not use in a steam steriliser or dishwasher). This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellbaby supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.

Contains no colourants of any kind. Some natural change in the liquid colour may occur after opening due to the iron content. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.

  • No artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
  • No yeast
  • No alcohol
  • No lactose
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • Wellbaby Multi-vitamin Liquid is not tested on animals

Food Supplement

Food supplements must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies, or is allergic to any of the ingredients. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.

Made in a site that may handle nuts. Any spillage should be wiped off the skin. Those with particular sensitivity may in rare cases experience mild temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, as a precaution you should discontinue further use.

This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.

Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children. To open bottle, press & turn child proof cap. Keep tightly closed. Store in fridge after opening and use within 8 to 10 weeks.

Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.

Nutritional InformationAverage per 5ml% NRV†

Vitamin A (443IU)

133 µg RE

17

Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)

10 µg

200

Vitamin E

5 mg α-TE

42

Vitamin C

30 mg

38

Thiamin (Vitamin B1)

0.5 mg

45

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)

0.8 mg

57

Niacin (Vitamin B3)

6 mg NE

38

Vitamin B6

0.5 mg

36

Folic Acid

80 µg

40

Vitamin B12

1 µg

40

Pantothenic Acid

2 mg

33

Iron

4 mg

29

Zinc

2.5 mg

25

Copper

150 µg

15

Malt Extract

500 mg

Ingredients: Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Zinc Sulphate, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Olive Oil, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid (as Monohydrate) & Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A Palmitate (Anti-Oxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten,see ingredients in bold.

 

 

 

 

Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if your child is under medical supervision, has epilepsy or suffers from food allergies. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle. Any spillage should be wiped away on contact. In rare cases, infants with particular sensitivity may experience mild temporary redness of the skin; if this occurs, as a precaution you should discontinue further use