Arkopharma Cys Control Plus 14 Sachets
Cys-Control® Plus is a cranberry, heather and D-mannose based dietary supplement with sugar and sweetener.
3 in stock
Arkopharma Cys-Control Plus is a food supplement specially designed for the urinary tract. It contains cranberry, heather and D-mannose, all of which have benefits for the urinary tract., all of which are 100% plant-based. Simply take 1 sachet in the morning and 1 in the evening diluted in a glass of water.
100% plant-based active ingredients!
Cys-Control® Plus provide 36 mg of cranberry proanthocyanidins (PAC), 2,000 mg of D-mannose and 250 mg of heather extract, taken in two doses.
- Cranberry(Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a plant with small red berries that is indigenous to North America. It grows naturally in bogs, high forests, on mosses in peaty heathlands, and in sandy meadows.
- Heather(Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is very common in Europe. In late summer, the sea cliffs are sprinkled with its pretty mauve flowers. In phototherapy, these very flowers are used to promote the elimination of water, thus contributing to the healthy functioning of the urinary system.
- D-mannose. This is a sugar that is very common in nature. It is found in many fruits (apples, peaches, oranges, mangos, lychees, etc.) and in certain berries, such as cranberry!
The ingredients provide a double-action defence against infection through ProAnthocyanidins and Ursolic Acid.
- ProAnthocyanidins: Inhibit the adherence of e.coli bacteria to the bladder wall by neutralizing P-type pili.
- Ursolic Acid: Causes a reduction in inflammation by decreasing cyclooxygenase levels.
– From the first symptoms of urinary infection,
– As a compliment to antibiotics,
– As a prevention to recurring episodes.
Dissolve Sachet into a glass of water.
Maltodextrin – D-mannose – Cranberry fruit extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait.) – Extract of heather flowering tops (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) – Natural flavor – Lemon juice powder – Stevia extract sweetener: steviol glycosides.