Gently apply pressure and roll the tool across your jawline and cheekbones to help enhance and define your facial structure. Help to soothe and reduce the look of tired, puffy eyes by gently massaging the roller over the delicate eye area, to create a youthful-looking appearance.
- Gently apply pressure and perform upward and outward strokes over the skin, at the end of each stroke lift the roller and start over.
- Begin with the chin and jawline, starting at the centre and rolling outwards towards the ear lobes.
- Cheeks should be rolled from the nose straight across the cheekbones towards the top of the ear.
- The under-eye area can be rolled gently outwards towards the temple. For the eyebrow area, gently follow the contour of your brow bone, from the bridge of your nose towards the temples.
- The forehead should be rolled from the middle outwards. You can finish the forehead with a slow and soothing roll starting between your eyebrows and up to the hairline.
- Repeat the same motion 4-5 times in each area.