As refreshing as water, as effective as a cleanser. Enriched with organic Alpine plant extracts, this micellar is super gentle on skin, removing face, eye and lip make-up, as well as pollution and grime, in one quick and easy step. Use with a cotton pad – no rinsing necessary. All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
This formula contains 95% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 5% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.
- Perfectly cleanses skin.
- Leaves skin fresh and radiantly pure.