For anyone looking to buy a natural option for supporting digestive health and regularity*.
- Extensively researched Contains the renowned probiotic strain Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, which has been researched in thousands of people in gold standard clinical trials
- Supports regular digestion Each of the symbiotic probiotic sachets contains 25 billion Bifidobacterial probiotic cultures and 4g of prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), for a supplement which aids digestive health, including regularity and occasional constipation*
- Scientifically proven Shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive to complement the natural gut bacteria
- Provides 4g of prebiotic fibre The International Scientific Association of Probiotics & Prebiotics (ISAPP) suggests a minimum daily intake of 3-5g of fermentable fibres, such as FOS, which increase the natural gut bacteria
- Stimulates immunological responses B. lactis BB-12® has been shown to stimulate immunological responses including immunoglobulins and cytokines*1
- Easy to use This probiotic powder can be taken daily or as required, mixed into cool, non-acidic food or drink, with no refrigeration required
- A more natural option Made using natural ingredients and free from artificial flavourings or colourings often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures; does not cause dependency
Note: FOS may initially result in flatulence in some people. These effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage
Dietary supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- Free from artificial flavorings, colorings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- Not suitable for FODMAP diets
||1 sachet daily
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C (77 °F) and out of direct sunlight.
^Probiotics are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharides); Probiotic cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®; fructose, silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees 25 billion CFU micro-organisms + 4g prebiotic FOS fibers.