Safe & Sound Antiseptic Spray 100ml
Keep a bottle of Safe and Sound Health’s Antiseptic Wound Spray handy for on-the-go first aid, sports and outdoor activities. Even small cuts, grazes and abrasion can become infected, causing further pain and complications. Our antiseptic wound spray is suitable for all types of wounds and recommended for protecting even the smallest grazes against bacteria and infection.
1 in stock
Our antiseptic spray can be used to treat cuts, grazes, insect bites and relieve minors burns or scalds. Gentle on the skin, it’s both painless to apply and colourless, making it suitable to use on both children and adults.
- Suitable for adults and children
- 100ml bottle
- For use on the skin only
- Please refer to packaging before use
To clean and disinfect minor wounds and injuries:
- Hold the spray upright and spray from approximately 10cm
- Spray directly onto the affected area, flooding away any debris and dirt
- Gently pat dry the area
- Reapply 2-3 times a day is necessary
- Cover and protect the wound with a Safe and Sound Health plaster